Forever Young

Everything will be fine :)
Saturday, 1 September 2012 . 0 word(s) .
Ya, it is SEPTEMBER!
I do wish you really have a great month. That's all I can do for you. I really own you much! I don't know how to gan Xie ni.

I met the pretty girl trough debate. I do really love debate! (y) Although I am going to transfer but I STILL LOVE DEBATE! Debate let my life become awesome! And yea, because of debate I know the pretty girl. She is awesome. She like to WEEEE! She let me have a good mood everytime. :) And now I LOVE WEEE too! She is amazing! (y)

She is my everything! (y) I can't lose her for sure. GIRL, don't worry. I will go back and see you guys. And I miss you lots.

Although you have many sad things happen in August, but I am will always be your side. Help you. Stay strong! You promise me to be better and more confident! I know you can do it! :D Gambateh! (y)
As you said, life is challenge. We have different challenge but let us Gambateh together! :) Everything will be fine in this month. :) outing! :D

Miss you!!

-by YS-


Thanks for reading :)




Older Post . Newer Post